HCG's Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Do People Really Treat You Based on How You Look?

Raven-Symoné lost weight, gained attitude and says Yes...
Raven-Symoné, former “Cosby Show” child star and star of Disney’s now-canceled “That’s So Raven,” has lost a lot of weight and looks great. She sounds pretty snotty about it, though, although she’s always sounded that way. The last we covered Raven, she’d lost about 35 pounds in 2009. Now she’s lost even more weight, but says that she thought she “looked fabulous before and nobody else did.” She explained that she wears “bigger clothes” now “because I don’t like the way people stare” now that’s she’s thin. Why are her tits hanging out then? You think she would cover them up too if it bothered her so much.
If there’s one thing Raven-Symoné never lacked, it’s self-assurance.
The former Disney star, 25, who once contently called herself “thick and fabulous,” showed off a decidedly slimmer look at Wednesday’s People’s Choice Awards. Strutting her stuff in a cleavage-bearing, all-black leather ensemble with thigh-high Louboutin boots, Symoné says she was never one to consider herself unattractive when she was still heavy.
“I thought I looked fabulous before and nobody else did,” she tells PEOPLE. “So, whatever.”
If anything, Symoné, who just shot an ABC Family pilot called The Great State of Georgia, is not yet entirely comfortable with her new look.
“Actually, now I wear bigger clothes because I don’t like the way people stare at me,” she says. “I liked it before. Now, you’re just looking at me for the wrong reasons. Before, you were actually looking at me for a real reason.”
Either way, the onetime That’s So Raven star says she’s breathing a sigh of relief over no longer having to deal with her show – the strain of which, she says, contributed to her weight gain.
“That’s what stress does to you,” Symoné says. “I’ve been not stressing. I’ve been in my own house, decorating and finding hobbies.”
[From People]
Good for Raven, but she could tone it down a little. I get that she’s defensive because she got a lot of criticism when she was heavy, and she definitely struggled with that. Debbie Allen even called her a “little heifer,” but it was meant in an affectionate way. It must have been hard to be a larger person in the public eye. Raven made one more important change to her appearance. She fixed those jacked eyebrows.

wenn5590884
wenn5590881
10/1/10
wenn3031351
9/21/10
wenn5546150
8/28/10
wenn5533225

No comments:

Post a Comment